itsOKtoSHINE

Playlist: Last Days Of Summer

7:19 AM


PLAYLIST: LAST DAYS OF SUMMER


Every now and then I love creating music playlists that I can listen to for a while, it's a way of expressing myself. 

Usually I compile tracks that I feel fit a certain mood of mine, but I also create playlists for special occasions, like now for example, in a few days I am going on a vacation so I decided to head over to SoundCloud and create new playlists that I can listen to during my time abroad. I usually look for new music that I like and SoundCloud helps me find interesting new musicians.
Also realizing that we are in the second half of summer break already feels like it went away but I hope that this playlist can help enjoy the rest of these hot summer days. I thought it would be a good idea to share my playlists with you guys.

The music I chose for this playlist is very refreshing and enjoyable. Crispy melodies that you can listen to it on your mobile device while you're sunbathing on the beach, you can listen to it while working on some creative project, you can listen to it while you are taking a walk in the park or you can listen to it while just laying in your bed alone relaxing. It is basically made to help you enjoy the last days of summer no matter what you decide to do. 

 I hope this summer is truly beautiful for you, whoever you are, reading this. 



Looking forward to reading your opinions in the comments. Tell me what kind of music you like listening to during summertime.

Keep smiling,

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare