7daysofgrungechallenge

OOTD: 7 Days of Grunge, Day 2 + PS.

4:46 AM

Hope you're having a good saturday so far xo

Yesterday I've started on Facebook a challenged for myself called #7daysofgrunge, where for an whole week I'll be making a grungy (or grunge inspired) outfit. This is the outfit for today:


Marabou Sleeve Jacket - Subcouture
Black Web Dress - Jean Paul Gaultier
Side Train Pencial Skirt - Callie's Picks
Gold Studded Headband - Jet Set
Black Leather Belt - DKNY
Braided Chain Bag - Nelly.com
Black Valentino Platforms - Valentino Tribute

Yay or nay? 
xxo


PS. I've been uber busy and having a cold so unfortunately that made other posts I am working on to get late (the ones you've had suggested!) but I'll get back to them as soon I'm better & have more time.

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare